Applies to: Understanding and Participating in Community, Relationships, Self-Awareness
- Positivity rocks.
- Be the boss of your own brain and body.
- Let everyone else be the boss of their own brain and body.
- No touching others bodies without permission.
- We respect other people’s belongings.
- We respect other people’s personal space
- When our brain is “out” we try our best to bring our brain back “In”.
- When we make a mistake, we try to fix the problem.
- We always do enough and even try to do a little bit more.
- We always persevere.
3L Place Rules
- Phones and iPads are always off at the table and during group work
- The remote control belongs to everybody--we always share the remote.
- No using stove when staff is not there.
- No letting people in the door if staff is not here.
- Nothing is ever thrown in anger.
- We only sit on chairs or the floor.
- All meal and snacks consumed at the table.